Our work focuses on the search and identification of business opportunities for companies, prioritizing markets where our operations are strong.
Choosing the perfect business location is vital to the success of any activity.
Several factors contribute to the definition of location, namely:
• The existence of a qualified workforce;
• Access to markets, customers and suppliers.
These factors are decisive for the success or failure of starting a business.
The Atlantic Consulting provides a set of services, in order to help companies to expand, through an adequate geographical positioning, producing, assisting, distributing and supporting R&D operations within the country and abroad.
We cover all phases of the relocation process, from strategic planning, project feasibility to the location decision with site selection.
Through the identification of different options for the location considered adequate, we selected through comparative studies the best solutions.
Given that each project and each client has different requirements and specificities, our set of services can be applied flexibly to one or more, or to all, the stages of the location and site selection decision process.
Business location support services
For each of the localization options, we elaborate:
• Social and demographic studies;
• Comparative analyzes of economic viability and human resources, their qualification and cost;
• Identification of the educational infrastructures of the place, including those of professional training;
• Analysis of telecommunications and other public services (water, gas, electricity);
• Identification and evaluation of properties suitable for the location and available places;
• Identification of local, regional, national incentives;
• Assessment of local attitudes towards the business in question and the expected level of support and attitude from local authorities;
• Identification and auditing of the local transport network and its consequences for the customer;
• Supplier identification;
• Comparison of price and taxation policies;
• Analysis and identification of the level of public security;
• Identification of appropriate accommodation, schools and other social entities for expatriate technicians serving the company;
• Comparisons to the level of cost and quality of life;
• Design and implementation of management solutions to recommend changes;
We help our clients in the different stages inherent to the decision and process of locating their companies.
We guarantee the best operational location for your business abroad.
Our services also include:
- Audit and inventory of existing facilities / possible locations for the client.
- Development of a strategy for the decision of the location.