The Portugal Golden Visa Program is one of the fastest choices for foreign investors or third-country nationals to be granted a residence permit through investment activities conducted within Portugal territory. By investing 350 000 EUR, residence permit holders have the right to live, work and reside in Portugal and enjoy the benefit of travelling visa-free within the 26 nation members of the Schengen zone.
The Portugal Golden Visa Program is one of the simplest and fastest ways for high-net-worth individuals to obtain a residency visa in Europe and eventually gain access to European citizenship. Family members of the investor (spouse, financially dependent children, and financially dependent parents) may also be included in the application and become European citizens.
- Applicants and their family have the right to reside, work, and attend school in Portugal
- Visa-free travel to the 26 Schengen countries in Europe
- Minimal residency requirement: 7 days required in the first year, and 14 or more days in the subsequent 2 year periods
- Minor children, overage dependent children, siblings and parents of the applicant who are financially dependent on them can accompany the application
- Permanent residence/Portuguese citizenship eligibility after 5 years
- Be 18 years of age or older (no age limit)
- Possess a valid passport and reside legally in a country
- Submit a no-criminal record
- Possess an acknowledged Health Insurance Plan for the duration of the stay
- No net worth requirement and no interview
- No minimum education level and no management experience requirement
- Investment period for at least 5 years or until the time the investor can get the Permanent Residence card or Citizenship
- Minimum time required to stay in Portugal is on average 7 days per year
- No requirement for management experience
- No requirement for age, language or education credentials to apply for Golden Visa
- Simple Processing
- Investment can be refundable after 5 years (Depends on the project)
- Travel freely within the Schengen zone
- Portugal doesn’t charge tax on worldwide income
- Apply for citizenship easily and be granted EU benefits
Right to live, do business, to work, and to study in Portugal
Please Submit a email to email@example.com to get information on the projects we offer and more details on the Portugal Golden Visa Program.