Atlantic Consulting allows companies to outsource their internationalization processes, minimizing investments and thus ensuring the internationalization of their activity.
Outsourcing also allows companies to enter new markets through an adequate professionalization of management and processes.
The internationalization process is supported by multidisciplinary commercial networks with a presence in the local market where the company intends to invest.
The internationalization process requires some care and sometimes generates a climate of insecurity for the entrepreneur, namely due to the barriers that he may face.
Atlantic Consulting, based on its experience, uses its resources efficiently, as it has the immediate capacity to respond to the needs revealed by each company.
Thus avoiding investment in additional structures or resources to support your internationalization process.
We support companies in Outsourcing
In supporting the internationalization of companies:
• We manage the international department of the company, on an Outsourcing basis;
• Access to distribution networks to enter markets where Atlantic Consulting has sales representatives.
Entry into distribution networks
In terms of Outsourcing, we also help in entering the distribution networks:
- We provide the introduction of the company’s products or services in international distribution circuits giving all local support.
- We prepared the Commercial Plan – Analysis of the product, price, existing sales channels and definition of the most appropriate positioning.
- We ensure the competitiveness of the product at the service and the achievement of business.