Support Line for Qualification of Offer 2020
The Offer Qualification Support Line finances tourism projects up to 75% of the total amount of the investment considered eligible.
Maximum of 15 years, including a maximum grace period of 4 years. Requires (when applicable) the approval of the architectural project in the respective city council. 25% of the investment value must be financed by equity (partners’ money).
The Support Line for the Qualification of the Offer is financed by Turismo de Portugal in partnership with the main national banks.
SME: 40% – Turismo de Portugal | 60% – Non-
SME Credit Institution : 30% – Turismo de Portugal | 70% – Credit Institution
SME: 75% – Turismo de Portugal | 25% –
NON SME Credit Institution : 40% – Turismo de Portugal | 60% – Credit Institution
Special projects are considered:
• Entrepreneurship projects, with a maximum eligible investment of € 500,000, in the activities of animation and restoration and other services associated with technology-based tourism;
• Projects in low density territories.
PARCELA TURISMO DE PORTUGAL – Does not earn interest
PARCELA CREDIT INSTITUTIONS – To result from the risk analysis carried out by Credit Institutions
In the case of projects to create accommodation establishments in territories that are not of low density or that do not affect heritage classified as national monument or property of public interest, the interest rate applicable to the portion of Turismo de Portugal is indexed to the 12-month EURIBOR, plus a spread corresponding to 50% of the spread applied to the portion of the Credit Institution.
For projects located in low-density territories that generate the net creation of at least one job, up to 20% of the funding allocated by TURISMO DE PORTUGAL can be converted into NON-REFUNDABLE INCENTIVE.
Project and Application
The methodology adopted by Atlantic Consulting to carry out its project and application, comprises different stages:
- Analysis and framing of the idea or project.
- Definition of objectives and intended location.
- Identification and selection of the most suitable financing instruments.
- Development of the Business Plan, Investment Project and Feasibility Study.
- Submission and monitoring of the application.
- Technical assistance for project implementation.